1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
1 1 1
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

North High Shoals Dog Day, May 5, 9-noon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AthensVWClub.com Forum Index -> Shows and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mackay

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: North High Shoals Dog Day, May 5, 9-noon Reply with quote

This event is May 5, 9 am - noon, North High Shoals City Park (HIllsboro just off 186.) Bring your dogs and bring your kids. We have contests (cutest dog, ugliest dog, and many more), we have vendors (like Pet Supplies Plus) giving away free stuff, we have demonstrations (maybe a police dog, definitely a fire rescue dog.) It's a lot of fun and it's all free but the food and drink. Even the raffle is free.

I run the event every year and although it is not a VW event I know people would get a kick out of seeing a half dozen classic dubs. I could put them all in a display area, and I'll have my bus there.

If I can get five or six dubs committed I'll set aside the special display area (John, you're close by and Clyde, Sarah would love it!) Thanks everyone!

John MacKay 706.286.4572
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AthensVWClub.com Forum Index -> Shows and Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: